Community Builder Award Nomination
You can submit a nomination at any time, as they are reviewed throughout the year.
- Have spent at least three years volunteering in their community.
- Be a role model for others in the local community through their volunteer work.
- Be involved in volunteer work that has a measurable impact in Prescott-Russell, Ottawa, Lanark County or Renfrew County.
- Go beyond the normal scope of their professional duties.
- Be closely aligned to United Way’s work – whether they support people with mental health issues, help vulnerable seniors, give kids the chance to succeed or more.
We encourage nominators to mention if the nominee has uplifted and supported members of marginalized communities, including people with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, BIPOC, 2SLGBTQ+ people, and Francophone communities.
Please note: Due to the high volume of nominations we receive for the Community Builder program, not all nominees are selected to receive an award. Should your nominee be selected as a successful recipient, a member of our team will reach out via the contact information provided.